The better hormone test
At CORE, Dr. Sheree, our hormone expert, looks at the complexity of your hormonal picture using the DUTCH and correlates the results to personalize your treatment.
The DUTCH test is a game changer in hormone testing. It does not only measure your hormone levels but also how your body uses them.
With the DUTCH you get:
- Most extensive profile of sex hormones (Estrogen, Progesterone, Testosterone and their respective metabolites). Measures the levels of the 3-major sex hormone and how the body is using these hormones (favorably or unfavorably).
- Cortisol and Diurnal pattern of Cortisol (Stress hormone)
- Melatonin (Sleep hormone)
- 8OHdG – a biomarker of the Oxidative damage in cells, hence gives an estimate risk for various cancers and degenerative diseases
- Neurotransmitters (Norepinephrine/Epinephrine, Dopamine and Serotonin) – measurement offers insights into mood disorders and fatigue
- Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12 and Glutathione levels – functional markers for nutrient deficiency
This unique combination of clinical information is not available by any other method!
The quality, reliability and breath of data gives the most comprehensive overview of the patient’s health available in one test.
The Easiest Patient Collection: NO needles, NO pricking. The patients just collect four dried urine samples over a 24-hourperiod in the comfort of their home. Dried samples are stable for several weeks.
Analytical and Clinical Validation:DUTCHanalysis is done using Liquid Chromatography – tandem Mass Spectrometry ( LC-MS ), which has Sensitivity and Specificity of 95%.